Friday, May 15, 2009

My favourite technological piece





Today i going to tell you about my favourite technological piece, the digital video disc (DVD). Why is my favourite? because thanks for it we can manipulate a lot of information easily, like music, movies, mp3, and a lot of kind of files that we can need to carry with us.

We can say that the dvd is the technologial developed of the cassettes, the compact disc, the diskettes, and the VHS, is the maximum expression of all this inventions.
In the actuallity in almost all the houses are dvd players, even you can put one in your car, or carry with you a portable player to every place that you want.
Other reason is that the dvd is easy to use, because you only need a dvd burner program in your computer (thing that almost new computers and notebooks have) and you can save all the information that you want.
The dvd is a great invention, i use them all the days, when i listening music or wathing movies. In my house we have a dvd player since four years ago. Now I have a new player, because the other was not playing very good. This is better than the other, but i preffered the old player, because it has dvd and vhs player togheter, It was fantastic...
In my opinion the best of the dvd is that you can watching movies easily, in your own house, comfortably, with your girlfriend (o boyfriend, if you are a woman), with a cigarrette and a coffe, in a raining day... and all this thanks to the DVD

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felipe. Good work. I love my DVD too. The only problem is that now I don't go to the cinema anymore.

    Here are some mistakes. Please correct them.

    I am going to tell you...(line 1), why is it... (you need a subject line 2, you can't use can and need together (line 5), everyday NOT all the days, also play well NOT play good! and can watch NOT can watching and on a rainy day (last line).

    ReplyDelete