Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Education

My high school experience was good in general. Many times I have thought how I like to come back to live this experience, because I really enjoyed it. In my college the teachers are very close to students, because is not a big college, there are only two courses by level. I have to recognize I was not very studious, but I have good grades. It was not very hard. For this reason I would like to come back to school, because in the university I have learner to study very hard and, if I study like the university in the school I would be a genius. For this reason is important the maturity of every person, because each one is responsible of his own education.

In terms of technology my school is very different to the university; there are not so many instruments like the university. The teachers uses the power point just a little not like the teachers of the university.

Really, the school define your personality and your decisions in the future I think. The personality because you are in your formation like a person. And the decisions because you have to choose, between other things, your professional area, for example.

I would like that the teachers of the university would be closer to the students. Many teachers do not know who are their students, much less their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment