Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Self Evaluation of My Academic Year

There are many things to say about this academic year. This year had good and bad things, but it was a good year in general. To make a self evaluation of this year we have to consider different topics, like the grades, the quality and requirements of the subjects and their teachers. But this essay is about mi self evaluation, for this reason is important to focus in this question: Has my performance been satisfactory? In first place, we have to consider that the year is not over yet, we have a lot of things to do yet…

How I said at the beginning this year has been good in general, but it had good and bad points. Some of the bad points have been the bad subjects, like quantitative methods and social theory II. These subjects were very bored, and the teachers are not very good. I have to recognize that in the first term, to quantitative methods, I went to class only a few times, because the teacher did her class with PowerPoint presentations. Theory II has not finished yet, but in my opinion, has not been a good subject, because the teacher, is very “dispersed” and she talks all the time about the “body” and things like that.


About the good subjects we can to mention Theory I and Social History of Chile. The first was a very good subject, the best of the first term, principally because the teacher is a very good teacher, and the matter of the subjects were very interesting. And about the second, social history of Chile, was a great subject, because the teacher is the best in his field. He was decorated with the national prize of history and he has written a lot of books. But both subjects were very hard, and we have to study a lot to approve them.

I had three subjects of English, and I think that I have learned a lot about it. This is my last year, and I would like to continue learning English, to someday travel to another countries and can communicated, or study without problems. Now I have a good basis in English.

Mi performance in the year has been good, I have not had any red grade in all the year (at the moment) and the career is good for my. But I have to make a big effort and study a lot. Sometimes I have been very tired, particularly at the mornings, but I have learned a lot. In summary all the subjects were difficult, but I could to pass everything without many problems. Now I hope that the year finish good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment