Monday, June 8, 2009

My Career


Hi! , today i am going to talk about my career, Sociology. I am studying sociology since one year ago, (this is my second year).


I am studying this career because i am very interested in the social sciences in general, like the psychology and anthropology and i think that the sociology is a science that encompasses both.


Other reason is because i think that we must to do something for the society and for the others, contribute our grain of sand to make better our world, and the sociology is a way to achieve that.


Like sociologist we must to study the socials relationships and their expressions searching, with a critical seeing, do them better. We have the must to led the people to do his own society, make to them free people, removal them from the oppressive system. The sociology give us the power and the tools to do it, just we must to know how to use them.


In this year we have a great subjetc, social history, do it by Gabriel Salazar, a great historian. This is the best subject that we have this semester and my favourite by the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment